Thursday, April 10, 2014

Outdoor Art!


The children were able to enjoy some time outside before the rain came, and during their time of getting fresh air they had the option to use the paint dabbers and markers to create paintings and drawings. Above, Nathan is working on writing his name while Liam paints a rainbow.


Thelma described her painting saying, "I made a beautiful rainbow." She began making a sky and landscape to add to the rainbow. "I need brown for my ducks," she said, "I guess I can always use golden for the ducks."


Sasha said to Thelma, "That is an awesome rainbow!" Elisha added, "I just made scribbles on my paper." The children used a variety of colors and mediums to create their pictures. "I am going to take this home with me!" Sasha said excitedly about her work.

Teaching Strategies Gold Objective 33: Explores the Visual Arts

Have a great weekend everyone and we will see you back on Monday!
-Miss Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment