Monday, November 2, 2015

Marble Painting!


Today in the Oak room the children had the opportunity to marble paint. The children used the cups of painted marbles to put them on their paper. Once the marbles were on the paper, the children used the container to roll the ball around on the paper in the containers. Pelumi said while painting"it's like a hula hoop swaying side to side!" Trevor said "I am making this for Carter P.! I'm rolling the balls!" The marble painting was a big hit!


"I'm writing my name!"- Anaya


Kayden used every marble from the paint tub. Once all of the marbles were in the container, he rolled all of the marbles around. The paper ended up looking like stained glass!


"I'm rolling them!"- Grant


Sarah enjoyed working with the red paint.


James was focused on using orange and green.



Teaching Strategy State Standard: Number 33- Explores the Visual Arts.

Bridget Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment